Friday, June 25, 2010

Gluten Free @NatureValley Roasted Nut Crunch Bars

Wow, that sure is a mouthful to say. Much easier to say is I <3 General Mills. The poor USA/CANADA border patrol. They must know me by now for how much shopping I do over the river in the US.

Anyways, General Mills. I love them for their Chex. Their Betty Crocker Mixes. The upcoming Gluten free Bisquick mix this summer which I CANNOT wait for. www.liveglutenfreely.com

And now, their granola bars.

To be honest, I thought it was the granola bars that they were going to have. Much to my surprise, it's actually whole almonds, sunflower seeds and peanuts.

A nice sweet treat. Granted, it looks just like something you can make at home. I had to check the label a few times since it looks like there are faux Rice Krispies in them but it's from the corn flour I think. Anyways, I certainly don't have a packaging plant in my house which is why I love these. So easy to throw in the purse to have as a snack which is definitely one of the hardest things about this.
 


So good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment