Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Picazzo's Pizza Review

One day I saw a link to Picazzo's Gluten Free Menu and knew that one day I would go there.
And one day last fall, I did.
Driving through Arizona, led me to Flagstaff to stay for the night.

I asked for the gluten free menu and a beer! My first Bard's Tale beer. It was just like drinking a microbrewery beer.

I ordered the garlic bread and the server asked if I wanted some marinara sauce to dip it in. Oh, heck yeah! My first garlic bread in months. It's a little heavier than you might be used to but it was still great.




 I also ordered pizza. Of course. Now I could have ordered any kind of specialty pizza but I just wanted a good old fashioned Pepperoni Pizza.


Nice and thin crust. Covered in parm.
I just wish they were closer. Franchise anyone?










Y'all need to get some!

No comments:

Post a Comment